Package: python-sagenb (1.0.1+ds1-5)
Links for python-sagenb
Download Source Package sagenb:
- Homepage [github.com]
Standalone Sage Notebook
The Sage Notebook is a web-based graphical user interface for mathematical software.
Sage is a different approach to mathematics software. It makes it easy for you to use most mathematics software together. Sage includes GAP, GP/PARI, Maxima, and Singular, and dozens of other open source math packages. It aims to be a viable open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica, and MATLAB.
With the Sage Notebook anyone can create, collaborate on, and publish interactive worksheets. In a worksheet, one can write code using Sage, Python, and other software included in Sage. You can write programs that combine serious mathematics with anything else.
Most of the notebook does not depend on having Sage installed. Only a few miscellaneous functions are imported from Sage.
Unfortunately these few imports are still a circular dependency that upstream never got around to fixing, mean that one cannot "import sagenb" unless sage is also installed.
Other Packages Related to python-sagenb
- dep: libjs-codemirror
- dep: libjs-jquery
- dep: libjs-jquery-colorpicker
- full-featured colorpicker for jQuery UI
- dep: libjs-jquery-form
- jQuery Form Plugin
- dep: libjs-jquery-ui
- dep: libjs-json
- dep: libjs-mathjax
- dep: libjs-prettify
- syntax highlighting of source code snippets in an html page
- dep: libjs-three
- lightweight 3D graphics library
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-flask (>= 0.10.1)
- micro web framework based on Werkzeug and Jinja2 - Python 2.7
- dep: python-flask-autoindex
- automatically generated index pages for Flask applications (Python 2)
- dep: python-flask-babel
- internationalization and localization support for Flask (Python 2)
- dep: python-flask-oldsessions
- Provides a session class that works like the one before 0.10
- dep: python-flask-openid
- OpenID support for Flask applications (Python 2)
- dep: python-twisted-core
- Event-based framework for internet applications
- dep: tinymce
- rec: sagemath
- Open Source Mathematical Software