Package: python-mpop (1.5.0-4)
Links for python-mpop
Download Source Package python-mpop:
- Homepage [github.com]
Meteorological Post-Processing Package (MPoP)
The Meteorological Post-Processing package is a Python library for generating RGB products for meteorological remote sensing. As such it can create RGB composites directly from satellite instrument channels, or take advantage of precomputed PGEs.
It is designed to be easily extendable to support any meteorological satellite by the creation of plugins. In the base distribution, it is provided support for Meteosat 7, 8, 9, MTSAT1R, MTSAT2, GOES 11, GOES 12, GOES 13 through the use of mipp, and Noaa 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and Metop A through the use of aapp and ahamap.
Reprojection of data is also available through the use of the pyresample package.
This package is part of the PyTroll toolset.
Other Packages Related to python-mpop
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-h5py
- general-purpose Python interface to hdf5 (Python 2)
- dep: python-mipp
- Meteorological data Ingest-Processing Package (mipp)
- dep: python-netcdf4
- Python interface to the netCDF4 (network Common Data Form) library
- dep: python-numpy
- Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language
- dep: python-pil
- Python Imaging Library (Pillow fork)
- dep: python-pyorbital
- Orbital and astronomy computations in Python 2
- dep: python-pyresample
- Resampling of remote sensing data in Python 2