Package: python-landslide (1.1.3-1)
Links for python-landslide
Download Source Package landslide:
- Homepage [github.com]
Lightweight markup language-based html5 slideshow generator (compatibility package)
Landside is a tool which can generates an HTML5 slideshow using lightweight markup as input.
You can write your slide contents easily using two syntaxes:
* Markdown * ReStructuredText
This tool support CSS/JS theming, PDF export (using PrinceXML Python library), embed images with Base64 (for stand-alone document) and fancy transitions.
Sample presentation is visible here : <http://slides.html5rocks.com/>.
This package no longer ships the original landslide tool, but a compatibility wrapper for darkslide. After you have updated your scripts to use darkslide, this package may be safely removed.
Other Packages Related to python-landslide
- dep: darkslide
- HTML5 slideshow generator
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-docutils
- text processing system for reStructuredText (implemented in Python 2)
- dep: python-jinja2
- small but fast and easy to use stand-alone template engine
- dep: python-markdown
- text-to-HTML conversion library/tool (Python 2 version)
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-pygments
- syntax highlighting package written in Python
- dep: python-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 2 interface)
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)