Package: python-dnspython (1.16.0-1)
Links for python-dnspython
Download Source Package dnspython:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Robert S. Edmonds (QA Page)
- Scott Kitterman (QA Page)
- Matthew Grant (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.dnspython.org]
DNS toolkit for Python
dnspython is a DNS toolkit for Python. It supports almost all record types. It can be used for queries, zone transfers, and dynamic updates. It supports TSIG authenticated messages and EDNS0.
dnspython provides both high and low level access to DNS. The high level classes perform queries for data of a given name, type, and class, and return an answer set. The low level classes allow direct manipulation of DNS zones, messages, names, and records.
Other Packages Related to python-dnspython
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)