Package: python-caja-common (1.20.2-1)
Links for python-caja-common
Download Source Package python-caja:
- Debian+Ubuntu MATE Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mike Gabriel (QA Page)
- John Paul Adrian Glaubitz (QA Page)
- Stefano Karapetsas (QA Page)
- Vangelis Mouhtsis (QA Page)
- Martin Wimpress (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mate-desktop.org]
Python binding for Caja components (common files)
Caja is the official file manager for the MATE desktop. It allows one to browse directories, preview files and launch applications associated with them. It is also responsible for handling the icons on the MATE desktop. It works on local and remote filesystems.
The Python binding for Caja allows one to write Caja property page and menu item extensions in Python.
This package contains the architecture independent files.