Package: pulseaudio-module-udev (9.0-1.1) [debports]
Links for pulseaudio-module-udev
- Homepage [www.pulseaudio.org]
Udev module for PulseAudio sound server
PulseAudio, previously known as Polypaudio, is a sound server for POSIX and WIN32 systems. It is a drop in replacement for the ESD sound server with much better latency, mixing/re-sampling quality and overall architecture.
This module enables PulseAudio to discover available sinks and sources via udev.
The module is called module-udev-detect.
Other Packages Related to pulseaudio-module-udev
- dep: libcap2 (>= 1:2.10)
- POSIX 1003.1e capabilities (library)
- dep: libpulse0 (= 9.0-1.1)
- PulseAudio client libraries
- dep: libudev1 (>= 183)
- libudev shared library
- dep: pulseaudio (= 9.0-1.1)
- PulseAudio sound server
- dep: udev (>= 143)
- /dev/ and hotplug management daemon