Package: p7zip (16.02+dfsg-7)
Links for p7zip
Download Source Package p7zip:
- Homepage [p7zip.sourceforge.net]
7zr file archiver with high compression ratio
p7zip is the Unix command-line port of 7-Zip, a file archiver that handles the 7z format which features very high compression ratios.
- /usr/bin/7zr a standalone minimal version of the 7-zip tool that only handles 7z, LZMA and XZ archives. 7z compression is 30-50% better than ZIP compression. - /usr/bin/p7zip a gzip-like wrapper around 7zr.
p7zip can be used with popular compression interfaces (such as File Roller or Nautilus).
Another package, p7zip-full, provides 7z and 7za which support more compression formats.
Other Packages Related to p7zip
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library (dependency package)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: p7zip-full
- 7z and 7za file archivers with high compression ratio