Package: knot-host (2.9.5-1) [debports]
Links for knot-host
- Homepage [www.knot-dns.cz]
Version of 'host' bundled with Knot DNS
Knot DNS is a fast, authoritative only, high performance, feature full and open source name server.
Knot DNS is developed by CZ.NIC Labs, the R&D department of .CZ registry and hence is well suited to run anything from the root zone, the top-level domain, to many smaller standard domain names.
This package provides the 'host' program in the form that is bundled with the Knot DNS. The 'host' command is designed to be 1:1 compatible with BIND 9.x 'host' program.
Other Packages Related to knot-host
- dep: libdnssec7 (= 2.9.5-1)
- DNSSEC shared library from Knot
- dep: libfstrm0 (>= 0.2.0)
- Frame Streams (fstrm) library
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.6.12)
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library
- dep: libidn2-0 (>= 2.0.0)
- Internationalized domain names (IDNA2008/TR46) library
- dep: libknot10 (= 2.9.5-1)
- Authoritative domain name server (shared library)
- dep: libprotobuf-c1 (>= 1.0.1)
- Protocol Buffers C shared library (protobuf-c)
- dep: libzscanner3 (= 2.9.5-1)
- DNS zone-parsing library from Knot