Package: icinga2 (2.8.4-2) [debports]
Links for icinga2
- Homepage [www.icinga.com]
host and network monitoring system
Icinga 2 is a general-purpose monitoring application to fit the needs of any size of network. Icinga 1.x was a Nagios fork; this new generation has been rewritten from scratch in C++, with multi-threading and cluster support.
* all standard features of Icinga and Nagios; * much faster and more scalable than Icinga 1 and Nagios; * new, more intuitive, template-based configuration format; * monitoring services on ICMP (ping) or TCP ports (HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, etc.) by executing checks (see monitoring-plugins*); * any small script following the Nagios plugin API can be used as a check plugin; * notifications about alerts for any custom script (with examples); * native support for Livestatus and Graphite.
This is the metapackage to install all Icinga 2 features.
Other Packages Related to icinga2
- dep: icinga2-bin (= 2.8.4-2)
- host and network monitoring system - daemon
- dep: icinga2-common (= 2.8.4-2)
- host and network monitoring system - common files
- rec: icinga2-doc (= 2.8.4-2)
- host and network monitoring system - documentation
- rec: libreadline7
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries