Package: libbonobo2-0 (2.32.1-3) [debports]
Links for libbonobo2-0
Bonobo CORBA interfaces library
Bonobo is a set of language and system independent CORBA interfaces for creating reusable components, controls and creating compound documents.
The Bonobo distribution includes a Gtk+ based implementation of the Bonobo interfaces, enabling developers to create reusable components and applications that can be used to form more complex documents.
This package contains the shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libbonobo2-0
- dep: libbonobo2-common (= 2.32.1-3)
- Package not available
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.41.1)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: liborbit-2-0 (>= 1:2.14.10)
- high-performance CORBA implementation - common libraries
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- rec: dbus-x11
- simple interprocess messaging system (X11 deps)
- sug: libbonobo2-bin
- Bonobo CORBA interfaces library -- support binaries