Package: phpunit-mock-object (5.0.5-1)
Links for phpunit-mock-object
Download Source Package phpunit-mock-object:
- Homepage [github.com]
Mock Object library for PHPUnit
PHPUnit_MockObject is a PHPUnit extension that provides Mock Objects for PHPUnit.
According to the PHPUnit manual "The practice of replacing an object with a test double that verifies expectations, for instance asserting that a method has been called, is referred to as mocking.".
PHPUnit is a unit testing suite for the PHP language, modelled on the xUnit testing framework.
Other Packages Related to phpunit-mock-object
- dep: php-common
- Common files for PHP packages
- dep: php-doctrine-instantiator (<< 2~~)
- lightweight utility to instantiate objects in PHP
- dep: php-doctrine-instantiator (>= 1.0.5)
- dep: php-text-template (<< 2~~)
- Simple template engine
- dep: php-text-template (>= 1.2.1)
- dep: phpunit-exporter (<< 4~~)
- export variables for visualization - PHPUnit component
- dep: phpunit-exporter (>= 3.1)