Package: pgloader (3.5.2-2)
Links for pgloader
Download Source Package pgloader:
- Homepage [github.com]
extract, transform and load data into PostgreSQL
pgloader imports data from different kind of sources and COPY it into PostgreSQL.
The command language is described in the manual page and allows one to describe where to find the data source, its format, and to describe data processing and transformation.
Supported source formats include CSV, fixed width flat files, dBase3 files (DBF), and SQLite and MySQL databases. In most of those formats, pgloader is able to auto-discover the schema and create the tables and the indexes in PostgreSQL. In the MySQL case it's possible to edit CASTing rules from the pgloader command directly.
Other Packages Related to pgloader
- dep: freetds-dev
- MS SQL and Sybase client library (static libs and headers)
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.17) [arm64]
- dep: libssl1.1
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime