Package: petsc-dev (3.9.4+dfsg1-3)
Links for petsc-dev
Download Source Package petsc:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- package has bad maintainer field (QA Page)
- IV" (QA Page)
- Drew Parsons (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mcs.anl.gov]
Virtual package depending on latest PETSc development package
PETSc is the "Portable Extensible Toolkit for Scientific Computation", a suite of data structures and routines for the scalable (parallel) solution of scientific applications modeled by partial differential equations. It employs the MPI standard for all message-passing communication. Several sample scientific applications, as well as various papers and talks, demonstrate the features of the PETSc libraries.
This metapackage will always depend on the most recent version of libpetscX-dev (X=version), so if you install it then you will get upgrades automatically.
Other Packages Related to petsc-dev
- dep: libpetsc-real3.9-dev
- Static libraries, shared links, header files for PETSc