Package: parsero (0.0+git20140929.e5b585a-5)
Links for parsero
Download Source Package parsero:
- Homepage [github.com]
Audit tool for robots.txt of a site
Parsero is a free script written in Python which reads the Robots.txt file of a web server through the network and looks at the Disallow entries. The Disallow entries tell the search engines what directories or files hosted on a web server mustn't be indexed. For example, "Disallow: /portal/login" means that the content on www.example.com/portal/login it's not allowed to be indexed by crawlers like Google, Bing, Yahoo... This is the way the administrator have to not share sensitive or private information with the search engines.
Parsero is useful for pentesters, ethical hackers and forensics experts. It also can be used for security tests.
Other Packages Related to parsero
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-bs4
- error-tolerant HTML parser for Python 3
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python3-urllib3
- HTTP library with thread-safe connection pooling for Python3