Package: openjade1.3 (1.3.2-13) [debports]
Links for openjade1.3
Implementation of the DSSSL language
OpenJade is an implementation of the ISO/IEC 10179:1996 standard DSSSL language. It is based on James Clark's Jade software.
This is the latest stable release of OpenJade. For the latest-and-greatest/bleeding-edge, install the `openjade' package.
The OpenJade processor, in conjunction with a DSSSL style sheet, is capable of translating SGML documents into other formats. Output formats currently supported are RTF, HTML, MIF, JadeTeX, or an XML representation of the flow object tree. Using its own non-standard system, it is also capable of transforming SGML or XML documents into documents conforming to another DTD.
Other Packages Related to openjade1.3
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.7)
- GCC support library
- dep: libosp5 (>= 1.5.2-1)
- Runtime library for OpenJade group's SP suite
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: sgml-base (>= 1.26+nmu2)
- SGML infrastructure and SGML catalog file support