Package: open-axiom (1.5.0~svn3056+ds-1)
Links for open-axiom
Download Source Package open-axiom:
- Homepage [www.open-axiom.org]
open scientific computation platform
OpenAxiom is an open source platform for symbolic, algebraic, and numerical computations. It offers an interactive environment, an expressive programming language, a compiler, a large set of mathematical libraries of interest to researchers and practitioners of computational sciences.
OpenAxiom is a descendent of the AXIOM computer algebra system as described by Richard Jenks and Robert Sutor in "AXIOM: The Scientific Computation System". That book is the base reference document for OpenAxiom.
This package contains the main program binary and all precompiled algebra and autoloadable modules.
Other Packages Related to open-axiom
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: open-axiom-databases (= 1.5.0~svn3056+ds-1)
- open scientific computation platform: generated text databases
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: open-axiom-graphics
- open scientific computation platform: graphics subsystem
- rec: open-axiom-hypertex
- open scientific computation platform: hypertex subsystem
- rec: open-axiom-source
- open scientific computation platform: source files