Package: opam-docs (2.0.0-5)
Links for opam-docs
Download Source Package opam:
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mehdi Dogguy (QA Page)
- Nicolas Braud-Santoni (QA Page)
- Homepage [opam.ocaml.org]
package manager for OCaml (documentation)
OPAM stands for OCaml PAckage Manager. It aims to suit to a vast number of users and use cases, and has unique features:
* Powerful handling of dependencies: versions constraints, optional dependencies, conflicts, etc. * Multiple repositories backends: HTTP, rsync, git * Ease to create packages and repositories * Ability to switch between different compiler versions
Typically, OPAM will probably make your life easier if you recognize yourself in at least one of these profiles:
* You use multiple versions of the OCaml compiler, or you hack the compiler yourself and needs to frequently switch between compiler versions. * You use or develop software that needs a specific and/or modified version of the OCaml compiler to be installed. * You use or develop software that depends on a specific version of an OCaml library, or you just want to install a specific version of a package, not just the latest one. * You want to create your own packages yourself, put them on your own repository, with minimal effort.
This package contains manpages and general documentation about OPAM.