Package: octave-info (4.2.1-4)
Links for octave-info
Download Source Package octave:
- Debian Octave Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sébastien Villemot (QA Page)
- Rafael Laboissiere (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.octave.org]
GNU Info documentation on the GNU Octave language
Octave is a (mostly Matlab (R) compatible) high-level language, primarily intended for numerical computations. It provides a convenient command-line interface for solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically.
This package provides the following documentation in info format: a document on the C++ classes used by Octave, as well as the main octave documentation which is needed for the 'help -i foo' command within Octave.
Other Packages Related to octave-info
- dep: info
- Standalone GNU Info documentation browser