Package: nyx (2.0.4-5)
Links for nyx
Download Source Package nyx:
- Homepage [nyx.torproject.org]
terminal status monitor for tor
The anonymizing relay monitor is a terminal status monitor for Tor relays, intended for command-line aficionados, ssh connections, and anyone stuck with a tty terminal. This works much like top does for system usage, providing real time statistics for:
- bandwidth, cpu, and memory usage - relay's current configuration - logged events - connection details (ip, hostname, fingerprint, and consensus data) - etc.
nyx was previously named tor-arm (which is now a transitional package).
Other Packages Related to nyx
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-stem (>= 1.6.0)
- Tor control library for Python 3 series
- sug: tor
- anonymizing overlay network for TCP