Package: notmuch-vim (0.28-2)
Links for notmuch-vim
Download Source Package notmuch:
- Homepage [notmuchmail.org]
thread-based email index, search and tagging (vim interface)
Notmuch is a system for indexing, searching, reading, and tagging large collections of email messages in maildir or mh format. It uses the Xapian library to provide fast, full-text search with a very convenient search syntax.
This package provides a vim based mail user agent based on notmuch.
Other Packages Related to notmuch-vim
- dep: notmuch
- thread-based email index, search and tagging
- dep: ruby-notmuch
- Ruby interface to the notmuch mail search and index library
- dep: vim-addon-manager
- manager of addons for the Vim editor
- rec: ruby-mail
- Ruby library to handle email generation, parsing and sending