Package: nemo-data (3.8.5-1)
Links for nemo-data
Download Source Package nemo:
- Debian Cinnamon Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Maximiliano Curia (QA Page)
- Margarita Manterola (QA Page)
- Fabio Fantoni (QA Page)
- Homepage [cinnamon.linuxmint.com]
File manager and graphical shell for Cinnamon (data files)
Nemo is the official file manager for the Cinnamon desktop. It allows one to browse directories, preview files and launch applications associated with them. It is also responsible for handling the icons on the Cinnamon desktop. It works on local and remote filesystems.
This package contains pictures, localization files and other data needed by nemo.
Other Packages Related to nemo-data
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- sug: nemo
- File manager and graphical shell for Cinnamon