Package: libxvmc-dev (2:1.0.10-1)
Links for libxvmc-dev
Download Source Package libxvmc:
X11 Video extension library (development headers)
libXvMC provides an X Window System client interface to the XVideo-MotionCompensation extension to the X protocol.
The XVideo-MotionCompensation extension allows for further accelerated drawing of videos. Video data may be sent at earlier stages of the decoding pipeline than raw YUV data. At the moment, driver support for XvMC is poor to non-existent.
This package contains the development headers for the library found in libxvmc1. Non-developers likely have little use for this package.
More information about X.Org can be found at: <URL:https://www.X.org>
This module can be found at git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/lib/libXvMC
Other Packages Related to libxvmc-dev
- dep: libx11-dev (>= 2:1.0.0-1)
- X11 client-side library (development headers)
- dep: libxext-dev (>= 1:1.0.0-2)
- X11 miscellaneous extensions library (development headers)
- dep: libxv-dev
- X11 Video extension library (development headers)
- dep: libxvmc1 (= 2:1.0.10-1)
- X11 Video extension library