Package: libcib-dev (1.1.18-2)
Links for libcib-dev
Download Source Package pacemaker:
- Debian HA Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ferenc Wágner (QA Page)
- Adrian Vondendriesch (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.clusterlabs.org]
cluster resource manager CIB library development
At its core, Pacemaker is a distributed finite state machine capable of co-ordinating the startup and recovery of inter-related services across a set of machines.
Pacemaker understands many different resource types (OCF, SYSV, systemd) and can accurately model the relationships between them (colocation, ordering).
It can even use technology such as Docker to automatically isolate the resources managed by the cluster.
This package contains the headers and other necessary files to build applications or libraries that use the Cluster Information Base library.
Other Packages Related to libcib-dev
- dep: libcib4 (= 1.1.18-2)
- cluster resource manager CIB library
- dep: libcrmcommon-dev (= 1.1.18-2)
- cluster resource manager common library development
- dep: libcrmservice-dev (= 1.1.18-2)
- cluster resource manager service library development
- dep: liblrmd-dev (= 1.1.18-2)
- cluster resource manager LRMD library development