Package: matrix-synapse-ldap3 (0.1.4+git20201015+a3c7a9f-1)
Links for matrix-synapse-ldap3
Download Source Package matrix-synapse-ldap3:
- Homepage [github.com]
LDAP auth provider for the Matrix homeserver
Synapse is the reference Python/Twisted Matrix homeserver implementation.
Synapse is intended to showcase the concept of Matrix, and to let users run their own homeserver and generally help bootstrap the ecosystem.
Matrix is an open standard for interoperable, decentralised, real-time communication over IP. It can be used to power Instant Messaging, VoIP/WebRTC signalling, Internet of Things communication or anywhere where's a need for a standard HTTP API for publishing and subscribing to data whilst tracking the conversation history.
In Matrix, every user runs one or more Matrix clients, which connect through to a Matrix homeserver. The homeserver stores all their personal chat history and user account information, much as a mail client connects through to an IMAP/SMTP server.
This package allows synapse to use LDAP for authentication as opposed to usual authentication via registering using a matrix client.
Other Packages Related to matrix-synapse-ldap3
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-ldap3 (>= 2.8)
- Pure Python LDAP client library
- dep: python3-service-identity
- Service identity verification for pyOpenSSL (Python 3 module)
- dep: python3-twisted (>= 15.1.0)
- Event-based framework for internet applications