Package: masakari-common (11.0.1-1)
Links for masakari-common
Download Source Package masakari:
- Homepage [opendev.org]
OpenStack Virtual Machine High Availability (VMHA) - common files
Masakari provides Virtual Machine High Availability (VMHA) service for OpenStack clouds by automatically recovering the KVM-based Virtual Machine(VM)s from failure events such as VM process down, provisioning process down, and nova-compute host failure. It also provides API service for manage and control the automated rescue mechanism.
This package contains common files for Masakari.
Other Packages Related to masakari-common
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: dbconfig-common
- framework that helps packages to manage databases
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: python3-masakari (= 11.0.1-1)
- OpenStack Virtual Machine High Availability (VMHA) - Python files