Package: agda-bin (22.214.171.124-3) [debports]
Links for agda-bin
- Homepage [wiki.portal.chalmers.se]
commandline interface to Agda
Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language: It has inductive families, which are like Haskell's GADTs, but they can be indexed by values and not just types. It also has parameterised modules, mixfix operators, Unicode characters, and an interactive Emacs interface (the type checker can assist in the development of your code).
Agda is also a proof assistant: It is an interactive system for writing and checking proofs. Agda is based on intuitionistic type theory, a foundational system for constructive mathematics developed by the Swedish logician Per Martin-Löf. It has many similarities with other proof assistants based on dependent types, such as Coq, Epigram and NuPRL.
This package provides a command-line program for type-checking and compiling Agda programs. The program can also generate hyperlinked, highlighted HTML files from Agda sources.
Other Packages Related to agda-bin
- dep: libatomic1 (>= 4.8)
- support library providing __atomic built-in functions
- dep: libffi6 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libtinfo6 (>= 6)
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: libghc-agda-dev (<< 126.96.36.199+~)
- dependently typed functional programming language
- rec: libghc-agda-dev (>= 188.8.131.52)
- sug: elpa-agda2-mode
- dependently typed functional programming language — emacs mode