Package: libzorpll3.9-1 (188.8.131.52-2) [debports]
Links for libzorpll3.9-1
Zorp low-level functions
Zorp is an application-layer firewall using a modular architecture of strict protocol-analyzing transparent proxies, giving fine-grained control over the mediated traffic. Configuration decisions are scriptable in the Python-based configuration language.
This package contains low-level library functions needed by Zorp and associated programs.
Other Packages Related to libzorpll3.9-1
- dep: libcap2 (>= 2.10)
- POSIX 1003.1e capabilities (library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.31.8)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime