Package: libwxbase2.8-0 (220.127.116.11+dfsg2-2) [debports]
Links for libwxbase2.8-0
- Homepage [www.wxwidgets.org]
wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
wxBase is a collection of C++ classes providing basic data structures (strings, lists, arrays), powerful wxDateTime class for date manipulations, portable wrappers around many OS-specific functions allowing the same program to work for all supported platforms, wxThread class for writing multithreaded programs, and much more.
wxBase currently supports the following platforms: Generic Unix (Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, HP-UX, ...), Microsoft Windows, and Mac OS X.
This package is only useful for non-GUI apps. It offers a subset of the classes in libwx_gtk2.8 for use in console apps and daemons. You do not need this package to build or use wxWidgets GUI apps.
Other Packages Related to libwxbase2.8-0
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 2.0.1)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.7)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime