Package: libwiredtiger0 (3.1.0+ds-1)
Links for libwiredtiger0
Download Source Package wiredtiger:
- Homepage [www.wiredtiger.com]
high performance, scalable, NoSQL, extensible platform (library)
Supports row-oriented storage (where all columns of a row are stored together), column-oriented storage (where columns are stored in groups, allowing for more efficient access and storage of column subsets) and log-structured merge trees (LSM), for sustained throughput under random insert workloads.
Includes ACID transactions with standard isolation levels and durability at both checkpoint and fine-grained granularity.
Can be used as a simple key/value store, but also has a complete schema layer, including indices and projections.
Other Packages Related to libwiredtiger0
- dep: liblz4-1 (>= 0.0~r113)
- Fast LZ compression algorithm library - runtime
- dep: libsnappy1v5
- fast compression/decompression library
- dep: libzstd1 (>= 1.3.2)
- fast lossless compression algorithm
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime