Package: libusbprog0v5 (0.2.0-2.2) [debports]
Links for libusbprog0v5
- Homepage [developer.berlios.de]
Library for programming the USBprog hardware
A programming tool needed to replace the firmware on the USBprog hardware. It can automatically retrieve a list of available firmwares from the Internet, download one of them and upload it to the USBprog adapter.
USBprog is a free programming adapter. You can easily install different firmware versions from an "online pool" over USB. The adapter can be used for programming and debugging AVR and ARM processors, as USB-to-RS232 converter, as JTAG interface or as simple I/O interface (5 lines).
This package contains the libusbprog shared library.
Other Packages Related to libusbprog0v5
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libreadline7 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libusb-0.1-4 (>= 2:0.1.12)
- userspace USB programming library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library