Package: libtry-tiny-perl (0.28-1)
Links for libtry-tiny-perl
Download Source Package libtry-tiny-perl:
- Debian Perl Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ansgar Burchardt (QA Page)
- Salvatore Bonaccorso (QA Page)
- gregor herrmann (QA Page)
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
module providing minimalistic try/catch
Try::Tiny is a Perl module that provides bare bones try/catch statements. It is designed to eliminate common mistakes with eval blocks, and NOTHING else.
The main focus of this module is to provide simple and reliable error handling for those having a hard time installing TryCatch, but who still want to write correct eval blocks without 5 lines of boilerplate each time.
Other Packages Related to libtry-tiny-perl
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language