Package: libpoconetssl9 (1.3.6p1-4) [debports]
Links for libpoconetssl9
- Homepage [poco.sourceforge.net]
C++ Portable Components (POCO) Network library with SSL
The POCO C++ Libraries are a collection of open source C++ class libraries that simplify and accelerate the development of network-centric, portable applications in C++. The libraries integrate perfectly with the C++ Standard Library and fill many of the functional gaps left open by it.
POCO is built strictly using standard ANSI/ISO C++, including the standard library. The contributors attempt to find a good balance between using advanced C++ features and keeping the classes comprehensible and the code clean, consistent and easy to maintain.
This package provides the POCO Network SSL library.
Other Packages Related to libpoconetssl9
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.7)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpococrypto9 (= 1.3.6p1-4)
- C++ Portable Components (POCO) Crypto library
- dep: libpocofoundation9 (= 1.3.6p1-4)
- C++ Portable Components (POCO) Foundation library
- dep: libpoconet9 (= 1.3.6p1-4)
- C++ Portable Components (POCO) Network library
- dep: libpocoutil9 (= 1.3.6p1-4)
- C++ Portable Components (POCO) Util library
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3