Package: libpocodatamysql60 (1.9.0-5 and others) [debports]
Links for libpocodatamysql60
- Homepage [pocoproject.org]
C++ Portable Components (POCO) Data MySQL library
The POCO C++ Libraries are a collection of open source C++ class libraries that simplify and accelerate the development of network-centric, portable applications in C++. The libraries integrate perfectly with the C++ Standard Library and fill many of the functional gaps left open by it.
POCO is built strictly using standard ANSI/ISO C++, including the standard library. The contributors attempt to find a good balance between using advanced C++ features and keeping the classes comprehensible and the code clean, consistent and easy to maintain.
This package provides the POCO Data MySQL library.
Other Packages Related to libpocodatamysql60
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libmariadb3 (>= 3.0.0)
- MariaDB database client library
- dep: libpcre3
- Old Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libpocodata60
- C++ Portable Components (POCO) Data library
- dep: libpocofoundation60
- C++ Portable Components (POCO) Foundation library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime