Package: libpgobject-simple-role-perl (2.000002-1.1)
Links for libpgobject-simple-role-perl
Download Source Package libpgobject-simple-role-perl:
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
Moo/Moose mappers for minimalist PGObject framework
PGObject::Simple::Role is a Moo/Moose mapper for minimalist PGObject framework (embodied in PGObject::Simple). Basically it provides a way to easily map stored procedures using the conventions of PGObject::Simple for Moo/Moose environments, allowing you to use that functionality in those environments. The role itself makes no assumptions about database state, but provides hooks for classes to use to retrieve or create database handles for their use.
This module is suited to quick and easy integration of PostgreSQL stored procedures with Moo and Moose object models. It is quite powerful and it makes developing in such environments relatively easy.
Other Packages Related to libpgobject-simple-role-perl
- dep: libmoo-perl
- Minimalist Object Orientation library (with Moose compatibility)
- dep: libpgobject-simple-perl (>= 3)
- minimalist stored procedure mapper based on LedgerSMB's DBObject
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libpgobject-util-dbmethod-perl
- object mappings for the PGObject Framework