Package: libnetcdfc7 (1:4.1.3-7.2) [debports]
Links for libnetcdfc7
- Homepage [www.unidata.ucar.edu]
Interface for scientific data access to large binary data
NetCDF (network Common Data Form) is an interface for scientific data access and a freely-distributed software library that provides an implementation of the interface. The netCDF library also defines a machine-independent format for representing scientific data. Together, the interface, library, and format support the creation, access, and sharing of scientific data.
This package contains the C run-time shared libraries required by programs.
Other Packages Related to libnetcdfc7
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
- dep: libhdf5-8
- Hierarchical Data Format 5 (HDF5) - runtime files - serial version
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime