Package: libmp3splt0-ogg (0.7.2-2.1) [debports]
Links for libmp3splt0-ogg
- Homepage [mp3splt.sourceforge.net]
Ogg Vorbis plugin for mp3splt
Mp3Splt-project is a utility to split mp3 and ogg files selecting a begin and an end time position, without decoding. It's very useful to split large mp3/ogg to make smaller files or to split entire albums to obtain original tracks. If you want to split an album, you can select split points and filenames manually or you can get them automatically from CDDB (internet or a local file) or from .cue files. Supports also automatic silence split, that can be used also to adjust cddb/cue splitpoints. You can extract tracks from Mp3Wrap or AlbumWrap files in few seconds. For mp3 files, both ID3v1 & ID3v2 tags are supported. Mp3splt-project is split in 3 parts: libmp3splt, mp3splt and mp3splt-gtk.
This package contains the Ogg Vorbis plugin.
Other Packages Related to libmp3splt0-ogg
- dep: libmp3splt0 (= 0.7.2-2.1)
- library for splitting MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
- dep: libogg0 (>= 1.0rc3)
- Ogg bitstream library
- dep: libvorbis0a (>= 1.1.2)
- decoder library for Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec
- dep: libvorbisfile3 (>= 1.1.2)
- high-level API for Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec