Package: libharminv2 (1.3.1-10) [debports]
Links for libharminv2
- Homepage [ab-initio.mit.edu]
Library for using harminv
Libharminv is a free library to solve the problem of harmonic inversion, given a discrete-time, finite-length signal that consists of a sum of finitely-many sinusoids (possibly exponentially decaying) in a given bandwidth, it determines the frequencies, decay constants, amplitudes, and phases of those sinusoids.
This package contains the library.
Other Packages Related to libharminv2
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.7)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3