Package: libguice-java (4.2.3-1)
Links for libguice-java
Download Source Package guice:
- Homepage [github.com]
lightweight dependency injection framework for Java 5 and above
Guice provides support for dependency injection using annotations to configure Java objects. Dependency injection is a design pattern whose core principle is to separate behavior from dependency resolution.
Guice allows implementation classes to be programmatically bound to an interface, then injected into constructors, methods or fields using an @Inject annotation. When more than one implementation of the same interface is needed, the user can create custom annotations that identify an implementation, then use that annotation when injecting it.
Other Packages Related to libguice-java
- dep: libaopalliance-java
- library for interoperability for Java AOP implementations
- dep: libatinject-jsr330-api-java
- Java API for JSR-330 Dependency Injection
- dep: libguava-java
- Suite of Google common libraries for Java
- dep: libjsr305-java
- Java library that provides annotations for software defect detection