Package: libfile-stripnondeterminism-perl (0.042-1)
Links for libfile-stripnondeterminism-perl
Download Source Package strip-nondeterminism:
- Reproducible builds folks (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Andrew Ayer (QA Page)
- Holger Levsen (QA Page)
- Mattia Rizzolo (QA Page)
- Chris Lamb (QA Page)
- Homepage [reproducible-builds.org]
file non-deterministic information stripper — Perl module
StripNondeterminism is a library for stripping non-deterministic information such as timestamps and filesystem ordering from various file and archive formats.
This can be used as a post-processing step to improve the reproducibility of a build product, when the build process itself cannot be made deterministic.
It is used as part of the Reproducible Builds project, although it should be considered a temporary workaround which should not be needed in the long term; upstream software should be reproducible even without using such a tool.
This package installs the Perl module ‘File::StripNondeterminism’.
Other Packages Related to libfile-stripnondeterminism-perl
- dep: libarchive-zip-perl
- Perl module for manipulation of ZIP archives
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libarchive-cpio-perl
- module for manipulations of cpio archives