Package: libemail-stuffer-perl (0.017-1)
Links for libemail-stuffer-perl
Download Source Package libemail-stuffer-perl:
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
casual approach to creating and sending Email:: emails
Email::Stuffer, as its name suggests, is a fairly casual module used to stuff things into an email and send them. It is a high-level module designed for ease of use when doing a very specific common task, but implemented on top of the light and tolerable Email:: modules.
Email::Stuffer is typically used to build emails and send them in a single statement, as seen in the synopsis. And it is certain only for use when creating and sending emails. As such, it contains no email parsing capability, and little to no modification support.
To re-iterate, this is very much a module for those "slap it together and fire it off" situations, but that still has enough grunt behind the scenes to do things properly.
The basics should all work, but this module is still subject to name and/or API changes
Other Packages Related to libemail-stuffer-perl
- dep: libemail-mime-perl (>= 1.943)
- module for simple MIME message parsing
- dep: libemail-sender-perl
- Perl module for sending email
- dep: libparams-util-perl
- Perl extension for simple stand-alone param checking functions
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libio-all-perl
- Perl module for unified IO operations