Package: libdomain-publicsuffix-perl (0.14.1-1)
Links for libdomain-publicsuffix-perl
Download Source Package libdomain-publicsuffix-perl:
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
module for parsing a domain to determine the public suffix
Domain::PublicSuffix utilizes the "effective_tld_names.dat" provided by Mozilla as a way to effectively reduce a fully qualified domain name down to the absolute root. The Mozilla PublicSuffix file is an open source, fully documented format that shows absolute root TLDs, primarily for Mozilla's browser products to be able to determine how far a cookie's security boundaries go.
This module will attempt to search etc directories in /usr/share/publicsuffix, /usr, /usr/local, and /opt/local for the effective_tld_names.dat file. If a file is not found, a default file is loaded from Domain::PublicSuffix::Default, which is current at the time of the module's release.
Other Packages Related to libdomain-publicsuffix-perl
- dep: libclass-accessor-perl
- Perl module that automatically generates accessors
- dep: libnet-idn-encode-perl
- Internationalizing Domain Names in Applications (IDNA)
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: publicsuffix
- accurate, machine-readable list of domain name suffixes