Package: libcrmcommon3 (1.1.18-2 and others)
Links for libcrmcommon3
Download Source Package pacemaker:
- Debian HA Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ferenc Wágner (QA Page)
- Adrian Vondendriesch (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.clusterlabs.org]
cluster resource manager common library
At its core, Pacemaker is a distributed finite state machine capable of co-ordinating the startup and recovery of inter-related services across a set of machines.
Pacemaker understands many different resource types (OCF, SYSV, systemd) and can accurately model the relationships between them (colocation, ordering).
It can even use technology such as Docker to automatically isolate the resources managed by the cluster.
This package contains the common library.
Other Packages Related to libcrmcommon3
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.28.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.5.3) [hurd-i386]
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.5.6) [not hurd-i386]
- dep: libqb0 (>= 0.17.1)
- high performance client server features library
- dep: libuuid1 (>= 2.16)
- Universally Unique ID library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: libxslt1.1 (>= 1.1.25)
- XSLT 1.0 processing library - runtime library