Package: libclang1-3.5 (1:3.5-6) [debports]
Links for libclang1-3.5
- Homepage [www.llvm.org]
C interface to the clang library
Clang project is a C, C++, Objective C and Objective C++ front-end for the LLVM compiler. Its goal is to offer a replacement to the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC).
Clang implements all of the ISO C++ 1998 and 2001 standards and also provides a partial support of C++1y.
This package contains the clang library.
The C Interface to Clang provides a relatively small API that exposes facilities for parsing source code into an abstract syntax tree (AST), loading already-parsed ASTs, traversing the AST, associating physical source locations with elements within the AST, and other facilities that support Clang-based development tools.
Other Packages Related to libclang1-3.5
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libedit2 (>= 2.11-20080614)
- BSD editline and history libraries
- dep: libffi6 (>= 3.1-2+b2)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgcc-4.9-dev
- GCC support library (development files)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.7)
- GCC support library
- dep: libllvm3.5
- Modular compiler and toolchain technologies, runtime library
- dep: libobjc-4.9-dev
- Runtime library for GNU Objective-C applications (development files)
- dep: libstdc++-4.9-dev
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (development files)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.9)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library (legacy version)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime