Package: libcgal10 (4.5-2) [debports]
Links for libcgal10
- Homepage [www.cgal.org]
C++ library for computational geometry
CGAL (Computational Geometry Algorithms Library) makes the most important of the solutions and methods developed in computational geometry available to users in industry and academia in a C++ library. The goal is to provide easy access to useful, reliable geometric algorithms.
The CGAL library contains:
- the Kernel with geometric primitives such as points, vectors, lines, predicates for testing things such as relative positions of points, and operations such as intersections and distance calculation. - the Basic Library which is a collection of standard data structures and geometric algorithms, such as convex hull in 2D/3D, (Delaunay) triangulation in 2D/3D, planar map, polyhedron, smallest enclosing circle, and multidimensional query structures. - the Support Library which offers interfaces to other packages, e.g., for visualisation, and I/O, and other support facilities.
This package contains the main library libCGAL.so as well as two support libraries libCGAL_Core.so (from the CORE project) and libCGAL_ImageIO.so (image I/O). The library libCGAL_Qt4.so used for visualization in demos can be found in the package libcgal-qt4-10.
Other Packages Related to libcgal10
- dep: libboost-thread1.55.0
- portable C++ multi-threading
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.7)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime