Package: libbluray-bdj (1:1.1.0-1)
Links for libbluray-bdj
Download Source Package libbluray:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Rico Tzschichholz (QA Page)
- Reinhard Tartler (QA Page)
- Sebastian Ramacher (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.videolan.org]
Blu-ray Disc Java support library (BD-J library)
libbluray is an open-source library designed for Blu-Ray Discs playback for media players, like VLC or MPlayer. This research project is developed by an international team of developers from Doom9. libbluray integrates navigation, playlist parsing, menus, and BD-J.
NB: Most commercial Blu-Ray are restricted by AACS or BD+ technologies and this library is not enough to playback those discs.
BD-J support is important because many of the advanced features and extra content in Blu-ray movies uses BD-J. Programs designed to provide support for those features must depend on this.
This package provides the BD-J library.
Other Packages Related to libbluray-bdj
- dep: default-jre-headless
- Standard Java or Java compatible Runtime (headless)
- or java2-runtime-headless
- virtual package provided by default-jre-headless, gcj-4.8-jre-headless, gcj-4.9-jre-headless, gcj-jre-headless, openjdk-11-jre-headless, openjdk-12-jre-headless, openjdk-6-jre-headless, openjdk-7-jre-headless, openjdk-8-jre-headless
- dep: libasm-java
- Java bytecode manipulation framework
- dep: libbluray2 (<< 1:1.1.0-1.1~)
- Blu-ray disc playback support library (shared library)
- dep: libbluray2 (>= 1:1.1.0-1)