Package: libavcodec-extra (7:4.0.1-2)
Links for libavcodec-extra
Download Source Package ffmpeg:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Andreas Cadhalpun (QA Page)
- Alexander Strasser (QA Page)
- Reinhard Tartler (QA Page)
- Balint Reczey (QA Page)
- James Cowgill (QA Page)
- Homepage [ffmpeg.org]
FFmpeg library with extra codecs (metapackage)
FFmpeg is the leading multimedia framework, able to decode, encode, transcode, mux, demux, stream, filter and play pretty much anything that humans and machines have created. It supports the most obscure ancient formats up to the cutting edge.
This metapackage depends on the latest version of the libavcodec variant that offers additional codec support. Application packages can depend on it if they require or suggest this variant in a robust manner.
Other Packages Related to libavcodec-extra
- dep: libavcodec-extra58
- FFmpeg library with additional de/encoders for audio/video codecs