Package: lib32ncurses5-dev (6.1-1)
Links for lib32ncurses5-dev
Download Source Package ncurses:
- Homepage [invisible-island.net]
developer's libraries for ncurses (32-bit)
The ncurses library routines are a terminal-independent method of updating character screens with reasonable optimization.
This package contains the header files, static libraries and symbolic links that developers using ncurses will need.
This package supports the 32-bit ABI variant of your system's architecture.
Other Packages Related to lib32ncurses5-dev
- dep: lib32ncurses5 (= 6.1-1)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (32-bit)
- dep: lib32tinfo-dev (= 6.1-1)
- developer's library for the low-level terminfo library (32-bit)
- dep: lib32tinfo5 (= 6.1-1)
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling (32-bit)
- dep: libncurses5-dev (= 6.1-1)
- developer's libraries for ncurses
- sug: ncurses-doc
- developer's guide and documentation for ncurses