Package: irpas (0.10-9) [non-free]
Links for irpas
Download Source Package irpas:
- Homepage [www.phenoelit.org]
Internetwork Routing Protocol Attack Suite
This package contains a collection of programs used for advanced network operations, testing, and debugging.
CDP and the route injectors can be useful in a production network. Several other tools are useful for security and firewall testing. Finally some tools such as netenum are useful for general admin scripting.
Like all powerful tools, it could cause great damage, so be careful.
* cdp - Cisco discovery protocol packet sender * igrp - IGRP route injector * ass - Autonomous system scanner * irdp - IRDP sender * irdpresponder - IRDP responder * itrace - ICMP based traceroute * tctrace - TCP SYN based traceroute * protos - ICMP based port scanner * netmask - Asks for netmask via ICMP * file2cable - Dumps any binary file direct to ethernet * dfkaa - Troubleshoot devices formerly known as Ascend (Pipeline, etc) * netenum - Ping scanner designed for shell scripts * hsrp - HSRP failover tester * icmp_redirect - ICMP redirection system * timestamp - ICMP timestamp requester * dhcpx - DHCP server "exerciser"
Other Packages Related to irpas
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.17) [arm64, ppc64el]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.28) [armel, armhf, i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.34) [riscv64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [mips64el, s390x]
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.8)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||74.1 kB||406.0 kB||[list of files]|
|arm64||62.2 kB||338.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||60.5 kB||314.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||59.3 kB||246.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||74.7 kB||386.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips64el||73.9 kB||399.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ppc64el||67.8 kB||1,102.0 kB||[list of files]|
|riscv64||67.1 kB||325.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390x||59.4 kB||342.0 kB||[list of files]|