Package: icinga-common (1.14.2+ds-3)
Links for icinga-common
Download Source Package icinga:
- Debian Nagios Maintainer Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Alexander Wirt (QA Page)
- Jan Wagner (QA Page)
- Markus Frosch (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.icinga.com]
host and network monitoring system - support files
Icinga is a modular monitoring framework for hosts, services, and networks, based on the Nagios project. It is designed to be easy to understand and modify to fit any need.
* monitoring of network services via ping, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, or TCP port * plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks * contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email, pager, or user-defined method) * support for proactive problem resolution (handlers can be defined to be run during service or host events) * web output: current status, notifications, problem history, log file, etc.
This package contains the common files for all Icinga packages.
Other Packages Related to icinga-common
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.16.1)
- Debian package management system
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File(s): preserve user changes to config files