Package: ruby-notmuch (0.28-2)
Links for ruby-notmuch
Download Source Package notmuch:
- Homepage [notmuchmail.org]
Ruby interface to the notmuch mail search and index library
Notmuch is a system for indexing, searching, reading, and tagging large collections of email messages in maildir or mh format. It uses the Xapian library to provide fast, full-text search with a very convenient search syntax.
This package provides a Ruby interface to the notmuch functionality, directly interfacing with a shared notmuch library.
Other Packages Related to ruby-notmuch
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libnotmuch5 (>= 0.26~rc0)
- thread-based email index, search and tagging (runtime)
- dep: libruby2.5 (>= 2.5.0~preview1)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 2.5